Sunday, November 15, 2009

Exam + Dismiss = Complicated heart...

Tml 15/11/09
im so sad that i'm going back to the jungle d even though i'm going to stay there for 7 days only and it's my last 7days university life...
WHY?? because i have face my exam again..

The last two exam, company secratary and thoery for accounting practise...
I hate exam... because my look will became like this...

and then too stress, finally faint jor...



i wish i could escape from exam soon ever..

but i love the moment share with my buddies,

i wish to have frens like this esp hot gals...haha


but i still appreciate that all i have...


Can u promise to HOLD the friendship we have?? YES I CAN!!!

1 comment:

  1. yup, we not only seek for the knowledge in uni life, friends as well!

    and i do appreciate those friends that appeared in my life, grab it tightly unless they dont want to be grabbed..

    one last thing is..
    you got more pics of jessica alba?

    ReplyDelete