Monday, November 16, 2009

What do i did before back to UUM for the LAST 7 DAYS???

Nothing special for my short break at home except FLOOD again at my hometown...


i was rest enough for these few days at home, sufficient food and over sleep for everyday, and my mood was pretty good, but except for the saturday is special (14/11/2009)...


i was awaken by my younger sis at the morning 10 when i was used to sleep at 5am , because i have to go to MEGAMALL PACIFIC BUTTERWORTH to pick my cousin, sis and my only niece ah girl...


Ain't she's cute? 1st time publish on blog, she got bit shy shy la..

i'm adnes, everyone call me gingging or ah girl..



at noon, we having lunch at a restaurent which was located inside the MEGAMALL, XXX Delighted...



I FOUND something strange on the menu, NO51 蓝带猪扒, i got no idea bout that, then start searching arounf the menu...

finally i found its pic... NO51, i stil wonder what it will contain inside...

i'm not dare to try, at last i orderred TOMYAM RM5, looks nice but tatse soso only..




after having lunch, i planned to run home d, but my mum saw this event and she want to stay and watch, nothing can do when mum strongly want to stay to watch this singing competition, at the backdrop there stated will start at 3pm, but it start after 30 mins late.. shit, watse my study time!!!!




i was dissapointed and suprises bout the participant performance, but as a audience standpoint what i can says is, "It's really small size event, no need to expect more"... the sound system was not perform well!

finally the competition was end and i start my journey home..





OMG it's heavy rain!!!!


i almost can't c the road, but i still able to take a pic with 1 hand (only 1 hand hold the steering). KENG!!!


15/11/2009,

IT's time to back to UUM for exam study as promised to myself before..



my mum prepare alot of mood and i 'da bao' lots of laksa for my friends, unfortunately i dint take the pic for the foods,



BUT.....


i'm succeed tooks video while i'm driving to UUM...




i drift with the train, finally i cut it and many cars (that time 1 hand take cam, 1 hand hold steering) KENG!!!!...

after that, i'm only realise i got potential to join the FOMULA 1...
am i KOD( King of drift)???



when nearly reach UUM, i saw the sky is dark.. think gonna heavy rain soon, but no...

Finally have to back to UUM environment, have sit on this narrow place for 7 days for exam study...HAIZ!!!!

1 comment:

  1. my dear eugene, you should enjoy it now..

    cos after i started working, i felt like i wanna go back to the school life..
    more fun, more energetic..
    although got classes, assignments, tests, exams and etc..
    but the main thing is i can share the joy with all my friends..
    and the time is more flexible!

    take care~

    ReplyDelete