Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1st experience 18/02/2009 1:00am

actually I'm not expected to set up the blog by now, but because the encouragement from my friend Queen Yvonne, so i accidentally make it now.. thank you Yvonne
here, I'm just would like to say hi to all the blogger and reader, hope to get any comment soon and assist me in future blogging.
I'll post up my details asap and I'm gonna to stop here, its late night already. i got a English communication exam at tomorrow night, wish me good luck la.

4 comments:

  1. U r welcome.
    So gan dong u thanks to me,but is ok la.
    I like my fren b bloggger coz i like to follow up their life through blog,coz seems v hv no time to meet each other,then v can view each other blog to know ur life and concern u all.
    So hope to know more from u at here,dun gv up.
    At 1st mayb a bit lazy,after day by day u will find the interest in blogging.
    Ur blog still need to edit and decorate,try to do it.
    If dunno i recommend u ask Dennie,she is expert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very good beginning... blogging is the best channel for expressing ur feeling... gambateh and keep ur work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. paiseh ya, accidentally link and notice ur blog... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will add oil in blogging la.. this is a good space for us to share to leave a msg.. friend from long distance also able to know us and more..

    ReplyDelete