Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Beginning of the EU Story..

This is the 1st blog that i post in website. I'm already planned it for so long time to write blog via Internet but before this never really success.

I'm still a student, no source of income, a poor guy but rich of dreaming and thoughts..

Finally it come to be the true, I'm successfully create my 1st blog here. i feels so excited that i have my own space to shout, no is to share ! haha!

I would like to share my thought here from my experience, it can be what happen around me as well as my dream or desirable.

I'm express less guy, I'm always likes hiding my real thought in behind. my Friend always said to me, you such a secret guy, just keep everything in heart but don't share it.. sometimes i feel it's not able to communicate by verbal, it's better to tell or share by word, can describe my feelings and thoughts. that's the reason i would to start the blogger life..

I'm prefer to write Chinese here actually, but English could be a challenging to me..so i will try my best and write in English as much as i can.. if you are not understand with what i wrote then you're welcome to ask question about it. I'm glad to share you my thoughts by here..

For those who likes to chat with me, can add me: yx_loh@hotmail.com in messenger..

No comments:

Post a Comment